CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nighty Night

The LOVE for the 20th is...MY BED. This morning when I woke up I thought, "Oh how I love that bed!" I sleep so good every night. Each night when I crawl into the covers and snuggle up to BD I think that there couldn't be anything better than this! I am not fussy whether the sheets are cotton or flannel or BD's favorite...t-shirt sheets. I just love that bed. I rarely take a nap on it because I am afraid I would not wake up till the next day. Right now it is time for bed..and I am ready. In fact...Good-Night!

3 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

nothing beats your own bed thats for sure!!

Momzoo said...

OH it love my bed too! You describe my feeling exactly! I too won't nap in my bed for fear that I would never wake up!

Matt and Abby said...

Nothing is better than a good nights sleep!