CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blog Blessings



I think blogging is fun, but more than that I am amazed how it has connected family and friends! I have looked at blogs of people I don't even know and have received some good ideas to run my household better, recipes and even had a good laugh or two. A couple days ago I checked in on a blog called "Chickens in the Road". She had a GREAT recipe for something called Grandmother Bread. It sounded good so I tried it...and it was delicious! I think it will become one of my favortie recipes. The neat thing about it is that it can be all done by hand and it is easy or it can all be done in my Kitchenaid mixer and it is easy! Let me just tell you it was good. And also let me tell you all
Thanks for blogging.
I love the pictures.
Thanks for your comments...many days they keep me going...literally!!!
!

3 comments:

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

I tried this bread...it was so delightful. It was even a little sweet. If you bake, like bread, and want to try something new; just ask BekBek. However, my mom is a serioulsy great cook, so yours just might not compare! Great work Mom. I love reading your blog. It's so funny and insightful.

Matt and Abby said...

The grandmother bread is so YUMMY! I need to get the recipe. I love the blogs too, they are fun and it keeps everybody up to date!! Love your blog and your posts.

mjs ashworth said...

OOOH that bread looks SO delightful, my mouth is watering. I agree blogs ROCK so everyone keep on bloggin'!