CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Welcome to BD & BB's Blog




Hi, I am Beki...my friends don't call me Bek Bek...but I wish they would! My husbands name is Mark, and that is what his friends call him. I call him "Big Daddy" unless I am mad at him! I am not very good at working the computer, but I have really had fun reading friends and family's blogs. So, I decided it would be fun to try to have one myself. Well, everybody I told about my blog has wondered "why do you need a blog?" Well, I don't know. Maybe I am lonely and need friends. So, if you read my blog please feel free to comment.
Let me tell you a bit about BD (Big Daddy) and me. We have just married off the last of our four children this past August. We are SO lucky because each one of our children have married the finest spouses. We have three grandchildren that put the twinkle in our eye. Later on I will let you see a picture of them and you will see what I am talking about.
All our lives we thought after the kids were up and out we would travel and see the world, or retire to the cabin in Wyoming, or serve a mission...but it all happened too fast and we are way to young to retire or serve a mission and don't have near enough money to travel the world. So, we are just hanging out doing the same thing we've been doing for the last 29 years! Won't this blogspot be fun when we do start doing some of those things?
O.K. well that is enough for now. Later on I will tell you more about our hobbies and what makes us tick.

This is Big Daddy. Photography is not one of his hobbies but, he does like to take pictures of himself! He is the man of My dreams.

3 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Big Daddy really is a "Big Daddy"! I am glad you have a blog, it will be fun to read, keep posting!

mjs ashworth said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! I am excited to read your posts and here all about the adventures of BD and BB! Love you and I loved having you here to visit!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Your blog posts are sooo cute and funny! I am Jesica's friend Monica, and I just have to say that I can see where your daughter gets her cuteness! =) I hope you are feeling better from your illness. I'm not sure what you have, but my mom has M.S. and I know it's really hard to go through an illness. I hope you are recovering well!