CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Aimee

Today, I love Aimee. Aimee is my niece. I have a lot of nieces and each holds a special place in my heart. But, today Aimee brought me a gift. It is not the gift that makes me love her...it is her kindness and thoughtfulness that really touched me. I know I am a cry baby...but Aimee made me cry today when she brought me a jar of her homemade apple butter. This is a gift of pure gold because she made it and it was not easy and there was no reason to be giving...it isn't my birthday or anything! I will forever think of her when I eat apple butter and this fall when I am going to make some using her recipe and experience. I love you Aimee...I think we are 'soul sisters'.

1 comments:

Momzoo said...

Wow, Beki, I don't know what to say. Thanks, I love you too!