CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sky Watcher


Today the thing I love is the beautiful sky above us! I know that really sounds cheesy, but I waited all day for the snowstorm that was predicted. It never came, but I loved watching the sky change throughout the day. The clouds were remarkable as they billowed up against the mountains this morning. It wasn't long until the sky darkened and I knew snow was soon to come. We got a flurry but that's all. In the afternoon I was warmed by the sunshine as it tried to peek through white fluffy clouds that did not look wintery at all. This evening I caught this photo as the sun was going down and shining through my glass snowflake in my kitchen window. It was beautiful. The sunset was soft and yellow against the white sky and clouds. It was short and sweet because of so many clouds. Today I loved watching the sky!

2 comments:

Momzoo said...

I did the same thing today, it really was a pretty day.

mjs ashworth said...

That picture is so pretty! BUt oooh it looks cold!