CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow?












Ok, as I promised a bit of catch up. The snowfall has been incredible this year at the Ranch.
BD is thrilled beyond words...because we should have good water this summer! Yea, one less headache! For those of you familiar with the Ranch you should appreciate these photos! It was beautiful there so I guess the thing I love for February 15, 16, & 17th is snow, snow, snow! I know we are all ready for spring...but this was without question so pretty! Spring will always come...later!









4 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

I really cannot believe these pictures. It is incredible. Matt said there was a lot of snow but I guess you don't realize it until you see those pictures. I like the one of you on the porch with tuff.

mjs ashworth said...

Oh my gosh! That snow is amazing! I can't believe it's all the way up on the hitching post! It is also very beautiful, lucky you that you were able to enjoy it for a long weekend!

Momzoo said...

awesome! YAY for snow!!!!

Jason+Lindi said...

That's great! I am happy you are back to posting!