CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catch up

I am so far behind in my blogging I don't know where to start...After my chemo last week I got SLAMMED. I had a couple really bad days...and I am really glad that is over! Then I went to the ranch until last night. One of the things I like about the ranch is that it is far away from the normal things of the world...(ie. computers), but that ,makes blogging hard. So, I will catch up today...but first I need to change the Valentine template. When I figure that out I will be back!

3 comments:

Momzoo said...

I am so glad you are back, I was getting worried. How wonderful to get away for the weekend. I don't blame you one bit for getting away from all the noise of the world.

mjs ashworth said...

WOW it's good to see you finally posted again, I was missing the "love" of the day!

Matt and Abby said...

i'm glad to see you were able to figure out how to change your template. Love ya