CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friends?


If you are a regular reader of this blog, you will remember last month I wrote about something that I loved every day. On one of those days I wrote about my really wonderful friends who did not say anything about how bad...well...huge I looked. I loved my friends that day.
Well, I went to lunch with those very same friends this week and I am thinking I don't love them as much.
Let me tell you why.
Again I was very self conscious about the way that I looked for the lunch date. I was totally stressed out about it. So, I finally found a shirt that fit and did lunch and had a great time. Then...I came home and as I was putting down my purse...I saw it...a great big blob in the front of my shirt. Yes, I had dripped 'lunch' right in the middle of my front! Not one of my so-called friends said anything! Some friends!
Well I had more things to do that day and so I got out my "Tide to Go" instant stain remover. My sister-in-law, Cathy, swears by this stuff. I bought some last summer and I have used it, maybe 4 times...and it has never worked very well. I thought I'd give it another try. I actually tried it 3 or 4 times on that one stain and I still could not get it out. I ended up changing my shirt before I ran my other errands. That really bugged me.
If I were writing about the things that really bug me...I would have TWO things today.
1-Friends that are not really friends because they let you embarrass yourself and not say anything!
2-The Tide to Go instant stain remover that doesn't remove stains instantly or even slowly!
So. how aws your day?

3 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

oh Mom you crack me up, not that I am laughing at your tuff day but the way you tell the story is classic! Sounds like you and T need to team and beat the banana peels and tide to go sticks in the world!! LUV U!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Oh, if I only could I surely would!

Matt and Abby said...

Oh Mom...some friends they are. I always tell when I see someone with something on their shirt, or in there teeth etc...but I will say you need to have a talking with Tarisa she is the worst at not telling!!!