CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a Day!

I am still trying to get back on Utah time...and was feeling REALLY tired when look who showed up at my door!!! Just seeing Brigs and Poots gave me a boost and I felt like a millon bucks after they left. They were the best part of my day. Being a BokBok is the BEST!!

Here is Poots playing with Dannon and Brooke's new puppy. He was fascinated with the puppy.
Nothing can be more fun for Brigs than a bat and a ball! He really can hit the ball...and then he loves to run and slide in safe at home. What a great day!

5 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

What cute boys! I wish they would just show up at my door!!

Matt and Abby said...

How fun. I am glad they could make your day! Trust me Brig was so excited when I told him we were going. It was fun spending time! Love ya.

Momzoo said...

YAY, you are back and posting!! I really do look forward to your posts.

That picture of poots with the dog is so stinking cute, what a fun baby! Brig is getting so big! He looks like a kid, not a toddler or baby anymore!

Jason+Lindi said...

So fun! I LOVE the green grass in the pictures, it means that summer is almost here!!

Kathy J said...

glad your back. I've missed your posts. You got a love those grandkids don't ya.