CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Biggest Looser

I just love the TV show 'Biggest Looser". I am FAT but all the 'stars' are fatter...at least until they loose all their weight...maybe that is why I like it. I like to watch it because it is one that BD watches too. We often do NOT have the same TV taste...but on this we agree. Tonight we DVR'd it and watched it commercial free and that was really great! I have to admit that I do get a little more motivated to lose weight and even get a pointer or two. One really weird thing, though, is I usually like to eat a really fattening treat during the show! Oh well, I could never win on that show..but it sure is fun to watch!

3 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

My mom loves that show too, she plans her whole Tuesday around it!

mjs ashworth said...

I LOVE Biggest Looser, and it is the best when you can ff thru the commercials! I was so sad they really voted off the cute football player guy, I was hoping for Mark...Maybe next week!

Kathy J said...

I don't feel nearly as guilty now. I think it is the only show I've ever been addicted to. But, I really am.I make sure my laundry is done so I can iron during it then I don't feel do bad. I was hoping they would vote off the onery girl on the blue team. But, then her team won. Maybe next week.