CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

DONE!

I am posting a day late...because yesterday I spent ALL morning visiting teaching and then ALL the reat of the day at the hospital getting my last chemo treatment. Yes, my last one! It isn't so bad...I just spend hours laying in a bed having poison dumped into me. It doesn't really hurt. The worst part is that I have to DRINK and DRINK so that I can go potty A LOT. Even during the night I am supposed to go potty every two hours. I guess these chemicals can settle in the bladder and do some good damage. So the theory is to keep things moving and the risk is less. I keep this up for about three days. Not at night though. Anyway, I am DONE. Now we'll see what happens! I hope that this next month will see me out of the bandages and walking with ease. I am walking great...I can go really fast...I just have a gimpy gate. So, today thing I love is being DONE!

5 comments:

Dannon said...

mum we are so excited that you are done with the poison control keep up that good attitude and couple it with faith and you will be al lbetter before you know it. love you tons Dann

Momzoo said...

YAY!!! We are praying for you. Sarah still says every night "please bless aunt Beki will be healed"

mjs ashworth said...

yaa hoo eeeeeeeeeeee! What a great feeling! You are such a trooper, your positive attitude amazes me! I love you so much!

Matt and Abby said...

That has got to be the best "LOVE" of the month. That is so great that you will be cemo free! I love you and am so glad you are getting a little better everyday.

Jason+Lindi said...

Beki, I love reading your blog, I check it all day long until you have updated! Your daily "loves" have helped me remember to be happy! This is by far the best post! Yeah! I am soo excited for you! You are loved!