CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogging

I LOVE blogging. This month I have been blogging about one thing I LOVE each day. It has really kept me on my toes to write something every day, but I have found that I look forward to it each day. I really love your comments and I really wish that I had more readers that would make a comment. I wonder what I will do in March that will keep me interested in blogging. Ummm, I'll be thinking about that. I am up for any suggestions. Until tommorow...keep on blogging.

6 comments:

Momzoo said...

I LOVE that background!!!!!!

I (odviously) love blogging too, it is so fun, and I really love reading comments.

Jamie said...

Hey Bek!
It's Jamie Nelson, or as you know it jamie nemelka! You are so darling, and so is your blog! Hope everything is going well with your family!

Jason+Lindi said...

I love blogging!! I have also loved reading your blog, it is always so cute and your great story telling abilities shine through!

Matt and Abby said...

I love blogging too! I look forward to reading your post each day, so I hope that you keep on a posting so I have something to look forward to each day! Love ya MOM!!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

This every day thing has been kind of hard...but I check everybody's every day and I love it when there is something new!

Amy & Scott said...

You might not remember me but this is Amy (Strong) Asay and I was one of Tarisa's neighbors/roommates up at BYU-Idaho and I hope it is okay that I check your blog because I love reading about your experiences and often I find hope and happiness in your hope and happiness and positive attitudes that are reflected through your blog, so I just wanted to say thanks for brightening my day!!