CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bubble Bath

Maybe I still have water on my mind...and maybe because I had to rack my brain to think of something that I love today...but...today I LOVE bubble baths. Not just a bath, but one with bubbles. I am fussy about my bubbles too. I used to use a squirt of 'Joy". You know the dishwashing liquid?! But in my advanced years I have come to require a bit more from my bubbles. I like Avon's bubbles. They are foamy and smell good. I also like Bath and Body Works bubbles. BD gave me some Bath and Body for Valentines Day. The fragrance is Tuberose. Now, I have no idea what a Tuberose is, but I really LOVE the smell. I love a bath in the morning or night, but night is my favorite. I love to read a good book while tubbing or flip through a magazine. I feel a little weird reading the scriptures in my bare nakeds...but I enjoy reading anything else. My friend Shawna drinks diet coke and eats M&M's while tubbing which sounds really fun to me...I just have never tried it. Maybe tonight! One of my DREAMS would be to have a big enough bathroom that I could soak in the tub while watching TV. Oh, that might be bad for me because I may never get out of the tub. BD often offers to 'draw me a bath'...and he is getting pretty good at getting the right temperature and just the right amount of bubbles. Now there's a man! A weird thing I do is...I like a really hot bath, but then I leave the bathroom door open so I don't get all hot and steamy. Also, It makes me crazy if I close the door while bathing and come out after a long relaxing bath and the steam escapes and the smoke detecter goes off! That takes all the relaxing part out of the whole experience. One thing for sure about my baths...is I bath alone! No exceptions! Yes, it is because my tub is real small!

6 comments:

Momzoo said...

I didn't know Uncle Mark was such a romantic!

Jason+Lindi said...

I love hot bubble baths too!

mjs ashworth said...

I agree, I love a bubble bath! I would ALSO really enjoy a huge bathroom with a jetted tub and a tv!

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

Oh mom, you and your baths. You've always loved them. I wish I liked them a little more!

Matt and Abby said...

I LOVE baths too. There is nothing better than having a nice HOT bath at the end of a long day!

Kathy J said...

I have a hard time with baths. But, I love the background on your blog it is really cute.