CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dessert

Here is Poots eating his birthday cake...and loving it. I wish I could get away with eating like this!

I LOVE dessert. Usually when one thinks of dessert they think of a delicious sweet something after dinner. Well, I am typically very full...or should I say...satisfied after dinner and do not want dessert right then. But, I love dessert a bit later on. Or, I love dessert for breakfast! I really like dessert for lunch! I love dessert any time of the day for a snack. I guess the only I time I actually don't eat dessert is at dessert time. I love all desserts. In fact I've never met one I didn't like. I love cake, pie, ice cream, pudding, cookies, brownies (actually anything chocolate is yummy)..cinnamon rolls, caramel popcorn, you name it and I think I love it. You know, I have been eating dessert with others and I hear someone say, "Oh, this is so rich I cannot eat any more of it". I have never really had a dessert I could not finish off...and lick the plate! This is not something I should be proud of is it? Well, maybe I will try and love desserts in moderation from now on. By the way, have you ever tried a custard filled bismark from Dick's market? Oh, they are to die for! Most of my favorite desserts, however, are homemade. I make a bread pudding that is divine. I don't make it very much, because not many people like bread pudding and then I usually eat way too much of it over the next few days. I would love to hear what your favorite dessert is.

4 comments:

Momzoo said...

Anything chocolate!!!!! But especially brownies or chocolate cheesecake. I think it is funny when people say dessert are "too rich" I have never had a problem eating anything that was "too rich" haha!!!!

I want your bread pudding recipe, I don't think I have ever eaten bread pudding and I would love to try it.

Matt and Abby said...

WOW! Bread pudding,I never knew. YOu should make us up some for next Sunday! I would have to say my favorite dessert is Dede's famous chocolate cake, dang that is soooo yummy! But, I also like cinnamon rolls, chex treat, ice cream brownies. I guess I am a little like you and love ALL sweet things.

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

My favorite dessert is probably a Nielson's Frozen Custard. I also like DQ Blizzards and Ice Cream Cake. You are the best mom, have a great day.

mjs ashworth said...

I would say that my favorite dessert is Cheesecake. I really love milkyway cake too. I pretty much like anyhting dessert I would rather eat dessert than a real meal:)