CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

February Fourth is For Flowers

February Fourth is For Flowers. I love flowers. I love wild flowers and flowers that I plant and watch grow in the summer. I love wedding flowers and funeral flowers. I love the smell of flowers. I love flowers that Big Daddy sends me. He often sends me flowers 'just because'. No, it is not because I am wonderful. It is because he is wonderful. The flowers on my table today are beautiful coral colored roses that even have a soft sweet smell. BD sent me these roses so I would not forget him while he was away on a guys trip to Yellowstone.

4 comments:

Momzoo said...

Flowers seem so far away, it is so cold outside!!! I love flowers too, thanks for reminding me!

Jason+Lindi said...

Beki I love your blog! What a sweet Husband you have!

mjs ashworth said...

speaking of flowers, the ones we planted while you were here look SO good. The white ones are even starting to trail down the side of the pot!!

Matt and Abby said...

I love flowers too! I will agree the roses dad gave you are beautiful.