CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Today the thing I love is "Aunt Kathy's Potato Salad". I made potato salad for our Super Bowl party and it was OK....but Aunt Kathy's is to die for! Oh, she has given me her recipe and even hepled me make it once, but it never turns out the same. It seems everything tastes better when someone else does the making...maybe that's it...but maybe I just can't do it like she does. Anyway...my 'love' of the day is Aunt Kathy's famous potato salad!

5 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

oh! I agree everything tastes better whne your not the cook :P

Matt and Abby said...

How cute, that is such a good idea to think of something you love everyday and blog about it. I LOVE YOU!! You have been tagged, go to my blog to learn what to do!!

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

Mom! You're a blogger like me now. It takes a while to feel okay about it all doesn't it?!? I like your grateful page. You are such an example of "Looking on the Bright side!" I love you.

Momzoo said...

Ha!! Found you!!! I am so excited to read your blog. I will agree "Aunt Kathy's" (or as I would say mom's) potato salad is the best.

Kathy J said...

I'll bet your potato salad tasted wonderful. I've never tasted anything of yours that wasn't. my dream is to cook like you.