CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tag...you're it!

I've been TAGGED. So, I guess since I am a blogger now, I have to play...so here it goes!



Ten years ago what was I doing?
I had 3 teeneagers that were giving me a run for my life. The girls were driving and dating and I spent many nights looking out the window waiting for them to come home safely. Little did I know then that it would all be worth it ten years later!



5 things on my to do list today:
1-do my hair (dreaded job of any day)
2-go to the dentist
3-fix lima bean soup for dinner
4-do some paper work to get insurance refund
5-take a nap



What would I do if I suddenly got a billion dollars?
I would go buy stuff!! I think I would try to find a medical research place that was really trying to figure out auto-immune things and donate to them. I would buy all the kids houses so they would not have those large payments. I would go on a vacation to Australia, New Zeland, Tonga, Samoa, and Tahiti...It might take a month, but if I had a billion dollars...who cares. It would be fun to have all the kids meet up with us at some point during the trip for a week or so.



5 places I have lived:
1-San Antonio Texas
2-Denver
3- Salt Lake City
4-Ogden
5-Rexburg
6-Laie Hawaii
7-West Yellowstone
8-Bountiful,
9-Farmington
10-Centerville

That is more than 5...but...that's the way it is.



3 bad habits:

I could double this list too, but I will stick with 3.
1-I don't wash my hair every day
2-I watch too much TV
3-I spend too much time on the computer



Jobs I have had:
1-maid for 3 Bear Lodge
2-waitress
3-greenhouse girl
4-Dicks Market snack bar
5-substitute teacher
6-wife
7-mother
8-BokBok



5 things people don't know about me:
I am pretty much an open book...but ..um..
1-my laundry room is always a disaster area
2-I am scared to death to scuba dive again
3-I eat beef jerky
4-I am really stubborn/hard-headed
5-I have NEVER been bored!



My 5 favorite snacks:
1-peppermint ice cream
2- brownie batter blizzards
3-double decker ice cream cone from Baskin Robbins
4-chocolate covered anything..carmel, cherries, mint truffle etc....
5-hot chocolate with cookies to dip



5 TV shows I watch:
1-Everybody Loves Raymond
2-Biggest Looser
3-American Idol
4-Real life detective or crime stories like America's Most Wanted or Skeletons etc. (only when Mark is not home. He doesn't get into that stuff)
5-Ellen



5 Favorite vacation spots:
1-Cabo San Lucas
2-Hawaii
3-Ranch
4-St. George
5-I want to go to Australia and New Zeland



5 Places I'd rather be:
1-Ranch
2-Yellowstone
3-Ranch
4-Somewhere in Hawaii
5-Ranch

5 things I'd like to do:
1-play the piano
2- learn how to play the harp
3-sew...and like it
4-go on a vacation
5-lose lots of weight

Now I am supposed to tag 3 more people...but I don't know anyone who has a blog who has not been tagged...help!

2 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

I hope you suddenly win a billion dollars!!!

Matt and Abby said...

That is so true you have NEVER been bored, I still don't know how you do it! Just another amazing quality you have.