CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

BD is back!

Aint he a fine looking man?! Big Daddy is back! He has been gone to Las Vegas for the big basketball tournament. Naturally he was cheering for BYU. They won one and lost one! He was gone for three days and three nights...just long enough for me to miss him. I used to get really scared at night when he was gone, but over the years I have gotten quite brave! Now, however when he is gone...everybody is gone...and I am ALONE. I have learned the tricks so I don't freak myself out...like get home before dark, and don't watch any scary movies etc. I did fine...but I am sure glad that I have him home tonight! Enough is enough if you know what I mean.
I like it when BD is gone because he always brings me home a 'treat'. This trip he brought home a camera. If you have noticed my blogs have not had any real life photos lately and that is because our camera is on the fritz. Well, now we have a new camera that is supposed to be very easy to use. I took the above photo and so far so good. We are going to Hawaii on Tuesday so I will read the manual for the 5 hour plane ride and maybe I'll know how to use it by then. If so, I will send you beautiful pictures of us frolicking in the warm Hawaiian sunshine!

3 comments:

Momzoo said...

Isn't it amazing how much you miss them when you are gone, you really learn to appreciate them more when they are not there!

mjs ashworth said...

SO SO SO jealous!! THe islands have been calling my name for years!!! Have fun! and welcome home BD!!

Matt and Abby said...

First, that is great that BD bought you a new camera, he looks fabulous in the photo. Second, I wish I was going with you to Hawaii. Third, I love you!