CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

February was a great month and it was fun to think of the things I LOVE every day. I think I will write about the things that BUG me in March...just kidding!
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. It has been 6 months...yes SIX months that I have been sick. I have had lots of time to think and do some soul searching and try to put life into perspective. You know it is so easy to get distracted by the things that the 'world' says is important. But, what REALLY is important?
I think I have finally figured things out...and then I just get another opportunity to learn. I think over the next few days I will try and share just a bit of insight gained over the last six months.
I will try not to ramble or be too sappy...so stay tuned and we'll see how it comes out.

4 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

I will for sure stay tuned. YOu have such great insight and I think you are a woman of wisdom!

Jason+Lindi said...

I can't wait!!

Momzoo said...

I am so excited to hear what you have to say. I have always loved to listen to you talk about...well...anything, and honeslty you have given me advice that has really helped. I am excited to hear your wisdom!!!

mjs ashworth said...

YIPEE! That will be great I can't wait!