CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pantyhose

Oh, don't you think the best part of Sunday is coming home from church and taking off your panyhose?! Now, you young ones probably don't wear them...but oh, believe me when I say it is so good...in fact it might be worth wearing them a couple of weeks just to see how good it feels when you take them off. Now, just to get a little more personal...the best time of the day is when the bra comes off!!! Don't you just love that free and easy feeling? I wish I knew why we had to wear bras, because I am so much happier without them. True, for looks and maybe modesty...but I would much rather go for comfort. My mother always used to say "Suffer for beauty." I guess that is what we, as women, must accept as truth.

6 comments:

Momzoo said...

You are so funny! I love to take the socks off and slip under cool cotton sheets for my Sunday nap. Now the bra thing, I am so thankful I have a bra. When you have big 'ol ones like me it is more comfortible to be in one than hanging down to your knees!!! HA!! (just keeping it real!!)

Kathy J said...

I don't know Beki, but there's no comfort for me with or without the bra and as far as beauty a B cup would be beautiful and I would go without the bra to celebrate.

Matt and Abby said...

I must say that yes I do look forward to taking off the good ole tights at the end of church. But the bra thing has never bothered me, maybe because I really don't need one!

Jason+Lindi said...

I am a tight taker offer too, it is almost like giving birth, you can suddenly breath again! The thing I like taking off is high heals. They look good but man can they ever hurt!

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Oh I gave up high heels long ago...no matterhow good they look I just can't do it. I go for comfort all the way!

Emily said...

Beki- I ran across your blog from Jesica's and I have to say I am really impressed with your skills on the computer. Your blog is so great. I thought my Mom was doing good with the text messaging. Maybe if she upgraded from the Dial-up...
I had to comment that I'm with you all the way: I LOVE the feeling of taking my nylons off after church! And my favorite part of day is when I take my bra off to get into bed.
Hope you're feeling better!