CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Getting Old

I am really getting old! Not only did my husband turn 50...but I did the unimaginable! Yesterday we had all the kids over for a nice Sunday dinner and...I made a "relish tray". Yes, a fancy crystal tray with pickles and olives. Can you believe it?! I always thought that was what very old ladies did when they had a special dinner. Oh my! It was a hit and every single pickle and olive was eaten... so I will probably do it again...and that will just confirm it. I am a very old lady. I guess I might as well accept it and embrace it and just enjoy it cause it 'aint gonna change!

6 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

You are so funny! I am laughing out loud. It doesn't mean your old, it just means your a good hostess!

Matt and Abby said...

That is so funny! I did look at that beautiful crystal dish with the olives and pickles and thought to myself...wow, that adds a nice touch! And Brig loved the pickles!

Momzoo said...

I am laughing out loud! That is so funny....Mike's mom always does a relish tray too...hahahaha!

Jason+Lindi said...

That's too funny! I don't think you are an old lady!

Matt and Abby said...

You should post again, i miss them!

Momzoo said...

are you still going to do an advice (did I spell that right, it looks weird to me?) month? I have some questions!!!!!

I miss your posts!!!!