CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

If I Ruled the World


If I ruled the world I would do some things differently...for sure. I have a whole list of things that drive me crazy, and, if someone would just ask me...I could fix this world and make it a better place. The thing is...nobody asks me! I need to be Oprah or Glenn Beck!

I thought maybe I would offer my advice and wisdom to YOU...in all humility of coarse!

So, just ask me!

Let me tell you one thing I would do to 'change the world'.

You know the dispensers of sanitizer that the grocery stores have so you can easily clean the shopping carts and your hands? Well, have you noticed that they are almost always empty? What good are the cute little dispensers if they are always empty?
What about having an employee being assigned to keep those things refilled!
If stores can have 'greeters' why not?
Why is it such a big deal to have those handy little wipes...handy?
I am not complaining, I am just saying, I would do some things differently,
and in my humble opinion,
BETTER!
OK, if you have something that doesn't seem quite right, or something you need fixed,
just ask me!
I'll tell you how it really is and together we'll solve the world's problems!

4 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

I know what you are talking about, I rarely even take the time to go to the dipenser anymore because 9 times out of 10 they are empty! Oh and at Wal-mart(my favorite place, ha ha)they have baby wipes not even sanitizer wipes. What a nightmare, I wish you were in charge!!

Matt and Abby said...

I can totally agree. When I go to the grocery store I use those "cute" carts with the cars on front and I always want to use the wipes to clean all the germs off, but rarely do I find them full. That is pretty lame...what about gas prices? That is a serious problem in our world today.

Momzoo said...

I want to know how to make kids obey?

And how do you keep them from fighting all the time?

Jason+Lindi said...

Jes- I guess you need to stop shopping at Wal-mart! I hate those cute carts, such a pain. I Dick's they are the worse because you fill up the whole isle!